Would you like to implement legally secure data protection notices on your Internet presence? Does your company use Internet services, i.e. cloud computing services, and would you like to ensure that you are handling your data in conformance with the law? Do you need a legal review of your data protection concepts as regards your employees' and customer data? Have you developed a business model that requires processing personal data and do you now require a review from a data protection law perspective? Or do you have other questions regarding data protection law?
What we offer
We can design and negotiate for you the necessary agreements to ensure the safe handling of personal data whether you are processing it as a service provider or you are transferring personal data to a third party. We will review your data protection concept and create the required data protection notices. We will advise you in all other data protection law questions, including those related to other countries (EU, international). This relates particularly to data transfers to the US for the execution of services of international Internet companies.
Scope of service
- Consulting and reviewing of data protection law questions for business models on the Internet such as cloud computing and hosting (PaaS/IaaS/SaaS)
- Consulting and reviewing of data protection law questions in developing application software for mobile end units (apps)
- Designing and reviewing contracts for processing customer data
- Designing data protection notices and privacy policies
- Consulting for international data transfer/consulting regarding data transfer out of the country, EU standard clauses and Safe Harbor
We normally offer our services to you calculated according to the time spent at a suitable hourly rate. We believe that cost transparency and cost reliability form the basis of successful cooperation. We will be happy to provide you with an estimate of the expected costs before taking the job.