Are you planning to expand your business activities onto the Internet or expand your existing Internet presence? Would you like to open up an online shop or operate an existing trade platform such as eBay or Amazon or establish another Internet offering? Are you looking for someone who can provide legal support for your e-commerce project right from the start and can also provide basic support for related questions?
What we offer
We can advise you in all questions regarding e-commerce, particularly related to the following points: legal framework conditions, industry-specific requirements, information requirements, data protection, advertising, distribution, etc. Furthermore, we can design the necessary legal wording and will also support you with advice and assistance at your disposal, including for international projects. We will also support you in obtaining the necessary software and other services that are required for your project and/or your subsequent business activities on the Internet.
Scope of service
- Reviewing the concept for compliance with applicable law
- Determining the industry- and product-specific requirements
- Consulting regarding necessary or beneficial changes
- Reviewing existing contracts, General Terms of Business, and other legal documents
- Creating new legal documents
- Legal review during implementation of the project and ongoing support
We normally offer our consulting services to you calculated according to the time spent at a suitable hourly rate. We believe that cost transparency and cost reliability form the basis of successful cooperation. We will be happy to provide you with an estimate of the expected costs before taking the job.