Would you like to register a domain name for yourself or a third party? Would you like to sell or purchase a domain name or trade with domain names? Has someone else registered a domain name with your name or your brand without being authorized to do so? Are there competitor offerings or advertising links going to typo domain names or identical domain names with a different top-level domain name? There are numerous legal aspects to consider when working with domain names. We will be happy to assist you and help you to effectively enforce your rights.
What we offer
We can provide assistance in all questions regarding Internet domain names in reference to both the registering of domain names as well as questions regarding domain name grabbing and the domain name trade. We will particularly be glad to advise you regarding potential legal brand and name clashes.
We can help you avoid any clashes of a domain name with other brands through corresponding preliminary research. We can also accompany you legally in the purchase and sale of domain names and assist you in any disputes in successfully enforcing your claims in court.
Scope of service
- Examination and assessment of the technical and legal situation
- Consulting with respect to the legal options
- Creating contracts for purchasing a domain name
- Out-of-court representation in a dispute
- Court enforcement before all district and regional courts in Germany by means of temporary injunctions or complaints
- Enforcement of cease-and-desist claims by asserting contractual penalties or fines
We normally offer our services to you calculated according to the time spent at a suitable hourly rate or according to the Attorneys Compensation Act (RVG). We believe that cost transparency and cost reliability form the basis of successful cooperation. We will be happy to provide you with an estimate of the expected costs and the cost risk before taking the job.